The Nebraska State Board of Landscape Architects was established by the Legislature in 1967 to administer the Professional Landscape Architects Act. The Board consists of six members appointed by the Governor. Five are licensed professional landscape architects and one is a public member at large. Each member serves for a five-year term and may be re-appointed by the Governor at his discretion.
- Eric J. Casper - PLA - Lincoln - Chairperson
- Todd M. Maiellaro - ASLA, PLA - Omaha - Vice-Chairperson
- Kristina L. Engler ASLA PLA - Omaha - Board Member
- Derek L. Miller - Omaha - Public Member
- Jennifer L. Seacrest - ASLA, PLA - Lincoln - Board Member
- Bradley J. Swerczek - PLA - Omaha - Board Member
If you are interested in serving as a Board member, you can find out more about the application and appointment process by visiting the Governor's Boards & Commissions page.
If you have any questions about becoming a board member, please contact us.